Class registration is done through our portal on dancestudio-pro.com.
Create An Account and Sign Up For Classes here! ↓
All of our classes operate with continuous enrollment. If enrolled, you commit for one month of classes at a time and your spot is secure unless you drop the class.
If you are not sure about a class you are welcome to drop-in to try it if there is space. Please call us or send an email to request to drop in.
Please scroll past the price chart for more details on billing and continuous enrollment.
All of our classes other than Open Gyms operate with continuous enrollment.
Continuous enrollment means:
- All classes are ongoing with no set end dates.
- Once registered, your class slot is guaranteed until you or your child chooses to move to a different class or you choose to drop the class.
- You can easily transfer to other classes at anytime.
- No large lump sum payments at the beginning of each session.
- No annual registration fees.
- No surprises. Your monthly tuition will stay the same each month unless you add or drop classes.
- If we need to adjust the class schedule, it will happen on the 1st of the month so it doesn’t effect what you have already paid for.
How payment works:
- At the time of enrollment, we will ask for a bank account or card number and get consent for monthly payments.
- Your payment will be processed on or around the 1st of the month for the month’s tuition. (Example: December classes will be billed December 1st.)
- If you sign up mid-month you will be pro-rated based on how many weeks are left in the month.
- If you need to drop a class mid-month you can schedule to drop a class the month prior and we will prorate you accordingly. We will not credit or refund you if you drop a class mid-month without 2 weeks notice.
- When we prorate for holidays, class cancelations, mid month sign-up, injury/illness, etc., we will round to the nearest .25¢.
Call Shawn at 925-286-8345 if you have any questions.