1-on-1 and Group Sessions
Fitness for health;
health for happiness.
Our aim is to help you find sustainable ways to motivate your mind and body to exercise with intention.
We will create an individualized plan to help you meet your health and/or fitness goals in a safe and
Sessions focused on health will help you:
- Improve overall health
- Gain mobility, strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Find ease with everyday movements
- Enjoy being in your body and find self-confidence
- Increase positive feelings in your everyday life
- Redistribute body fat and help to find and maintain your optimum weight and muscle/fat distribution
- Find sustainable movement and exercise habits that have meaning for you and fit into your life
Are you an athlete or performer?
If you are looking to up your game in a sport or performance based discipline or hoping to achieve an overall high level of fitness, personal training is a great fit for you.
ACE certified personal trainer, Sadie LeDonna, has many years of experience working with circus athletes, crossfit, students, dancers and yogis and has experience working with all ages and abilities.
Sessions will be focused on finding muscular balance, active range of motion and developing efficient discipline-specific neuromuscular pathways.