This is where our business stands right now. We are aware that ALL this information could change at any moment so keep checking back here for updates.
On January 11th, Governor Inslee rolled out a new set of restrictions for the fitness industry and businesses like ours. According to the new “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” Guidelines,
We Can Finally Open In-Person Group Classes!
The new guidelines say that we can have 1 student/500 sq ft, so up to 6 students at a time for us in our 3,300 sq ft facility.
All of the normal COVID Guidelines still apply and we ask for your cooperation in following them so we can remain open, active and having fun!
See you at the gym!
- No more than 6 students/customers in the facility at any one time
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Everyone will be screened for symptoms before they enter the gym
- Hands must be washed/sanitized upon entry
- If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19 in any way please stay home and follow Covid guidelines
- Masks will be worn at all times in the space
- There will be adequate ventilation and airflow
- All used surfaces will be sanitized appropriately after use with approved products