This is where our business stands right now. We are aware that ALL this information could change at any moment so keep checking back here for updates.
We’re in phase 3!
The new guidelines say that we can have 50% capacity, so up to 33 people at a time for us in our 3,300 sq ft facility as long as distancing can be maintained. For now, we will not be going above 16 people. Realistically, it doesn’t seem possible to maintain distancing guidelines with more than that.
All of the normal COVID Guidelines still apply and we ask for your cooperation in following them so we can remain open, active and having fun!
See you at the gym!
- No more than 16 students/customers in the facility at any one time
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Everyone will be screened for symptoms before they enter the gym
- Hands must be washed/sanitized upon entry
- If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19 in any way please stay home and follow Covid guidelines
- Masks will be worn at all times in the space
- There will be adequate ventilation and airflow
- All used surfaces will be sanitized appropriately after use with approved products