This is where our business stands right now. We are aware that ALL this information could change at any moment so keep checking back here for updates.
COVID-19 has effected our business in so many ways. We are unable to open our new space in the way we had planned and hoped for. However, it has also given us plenty of time to get creative, set up the space and feel out where the interests of our community lie.
With this new wave of restrictions until Dec 14th, we made a call to the Olympia health dept. to see how we could alter our business so that we can continue to survive financially during this time.
We are allowed to make the offerings that we are at this time because we are not strictly a gym or fitness center. The access to our facility, private lessons, and sessions we are offering are under the umbrella of mental and physical health. We strongly believe that movement and is an essential activity. With that being said, these are the activities that the Washington State Department of Health approved us for at this time.
- Private Lessons
- Space rentals and individual/household use
- Movement Rehabilitation
To remain open in these ways, we need everyone’s cooperation adhering to Covid-19 guidelines in the strictest sense.
Protocols we follow in our facility include:
- No more than 5 people in the facility at any one time
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Everyone will be screened for symptoms before they enter
- Hands must be washed/sanitized upon entry
- If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19 in any way please stay home and quarantine for 14 days
- Masks will be worn at all times in the space
- There will be adequate ventilation and airflow
- Only one household (plus monitor) in the space at any given time
- All used surfaces will be sanitized after use with approved products